Today is the very first day that we officially own one of our two cars! Yes thats correct we just put the very last payment on Stephen's Honda Accord. This is a huge blessing for us and such a great feeling to know we have one car done with. I just pray that nothing goes wrong with it until we get a few more things taken care of. God is good! We put together this budget and goal at the beginning of the year and its actually falling into place. It's amazing how much you don't mind sacrificing in order to accomplish something important. The Lord has blessed us in so many ways.
Tonight we go to the rodeo. My brother Wade got 10 tickets to Montgomery Gentry for tonight and so he is taking the whole family. I don't believe the boys have ever been to the rodeo. I'm not much of a rodeo person but I think it will be fun to go as a family. I really don't like to pay the high prices on parking, and food and all that stuff that takes money. It's amazing how much they can actually get away with when charging for food. CRAZY! Plus I dont' like crowds....they scare me...lol But tonight is going to be pretty and it will be fun I hope. It was very nice of wade to get us tickets though. BUT first I have to get through this day. Yesterday I worked from 7:30-5:30 and that was really hard...I'm praying today goes by pretty fast because the weekend is right around the corner...and then thats closer to next weekend which Stephen and I are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary. Oh how time goes by fast.
Alright well I'm going to need to go back to work.
Have a great day!
PS: Better make sure you have your green on today!
Love my Life
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment