Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Another Rainy Day

Tonight we are celebrating my brother, Wade's, 18th birthday. Sometimes I just can't believe he is going to be turning 18. Of course I know everyone grows up eventually...but my own brother? That means that I'm getting old....if he is turning 18 then I'm just getting older and that freaks me out. When I was a little kid I thought that 30 was old...now I'm changing my way of thinking...with Stephen turning 27 this year and me turning 24...30 looks pretty young to me.
When we visited my family in Indiana last summer...I saw my cousins for the first time in like 5 years...and oh my goodness how they had grown. They weren't the little kidos that they used to be...girlfriends, cars, driving....a couple of them were even taller then me! I know i must of worn my family out with how surprised I was at how much they had gotten older, but to me they were always my little cousins, now I'm not sure little is the right word for them. Oh how time flies when your busy with your life. I just pray that now that my brothers, and my cousins are growing up that God's Will be upon their life and they will follow Him no matter what comes their way.

Okay so last night was good, we went to the in laws and had dinner and visited with everyone. It's so funny to see the brothers together. Stephen, Jason and John. For those that don't know
Stephen is the oldest (26) then comes Jason (23) and John (16).
I'v always wanted an older brother...and even though Jason is older by only 2 months I still get treated like the little sister. You know whats great about getting married? You not only get to spend the rest of your life with the one you love, you also get an extra family that loves you and treats you like their own.
Alright well work is calling me back...have a great day!

No comments: