I'm sure everyone is wondering where I am at. It's been a crazy weekend plus start of the new week. I had off on Friday and that was soooo wonderful. Stephen and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary since we are not going to be here for our official one.
Stephen took the weekend off with me and we had Friday, Saturday and Sunday off together, which is a miracle becuase normally we are lucky to have Saturday off together.
Friday we went and saw Pacifier, which was so cute, and then we went shopping and that night we went to Salt Grass for dinner and then we spent the night at the Marriott in the Woodlands, I love that place. Saturday we got up and had breakfast at the hotel and then took the rest of the day to relax and do nothing. Dennis and Kristen came over Saturday evening and we watched a movie and hung out, so that was fun.
On Sunday we spent Easter with Stephen's parents and went to church with them and then out to eat afterwards. Visited a little and then went home and took a 2 hour nap....it was so nice...I don't rememeber the time that I actually got to take a nap on a Sunday. It's been a while.
And then the week began! Oh how the weekends go by so fast....BUT this is a good week because we leave for Indiana on Friday around 1 or so. So after today I only have 2 in a half days to work. I work on Friday but am leaving at 12:30 and running to my parents and we are leaving. I am soooo excited...I really need a vacation and to get away from here. But I hear it is very cold there....and here we are with warm weather. We went shopping this weekend and I was trying to find some long sleeved shirts to get to take with me, but there were none to be found....everyone had their spring/summer clothes out....so I guess I will have to get some warm clothes up there, i'm sure they aren't putting there shorts out yet. LOL! so I'm very pumped and cannot wait we always have so much fun....:) I'm not looking forward to the long drive, BUT i'm glad I'm not driving....now that was a long trip last year.
Well I hope that all is having a great week so far...I have to find things to do to make this day go by faster
..today is Candace's 20th b'day!
Happy birthday girl!
Love my Life
13 years ago










8 comments:
Road Trip!!!!
Do you think maybe we can tie you to the top of the van so we have more room?
Mom might have to drive alot of the way, but dad can drive some, and there of course is wade, and you and stephen, hehe.
If I can bring a couple books with me you can tie me anywhere.
Road Trips are awesome, road trips with the family I'm not sure about. LOL
OH OH can we play "I spy"? LOL
I don't know if I would trust Wade with my life..I'm just not sure about that one....
Ya i would be kind of nervous about letting Wade drive, doesn't he like ditches?
Michelle be careful with "I spy" the boys can get mean!
I spy?? that is old...
Bunch of little children *shakes head*
Wade just likes to roll past stop signs.
Maybe I would be safer on top...
Now get Stephen driving and you don't have to worry about a thing! :)
I think we should play a game to where if you lose we throw you out of the van. Wade you first...
michelle second, dad third and so forth... hehehehhehe j/k
Wade is getting better. But Ryan you are the master of driving a standard EXCEPT for pulling into driveways. gotta work on that one...
Standards Suck!
Standards Rock! more power to ya!
Post a Comment