Okay so something happened today that put me in a horrible mood.
My best friend just got back from Cancun this weekend and she asked me to come by and see her, she had something for me. So I went by her store and thought it was really cool because I was off and didn't have anything pressing for a couple hours and was enjoying catching up with her. We hadn't really gotten to talk for a month or so...so it was really nice.
Well then she gets a phone call from her brother who had been waiting in the parking lot to come in to get some phones, but saw me go in and felt it was uncomfortable to come in when I was there. This person being an old ex of mine....but its been like 5 years.. has been married for 2 years...I have been married for 1 and so he basically told my friend that I needed to leave because they needed to get some phones. So all in all I'm the one that had to leave the store because they needed to come in....what was the point??
What would i have done?? Said hello and excused myself?? No I have to leave my side of Town so that they wouldnt "bump" into me when they come into town.
This hurt becuase well I was enjoying time with my friend and because someone was too immature to say hi.....I had to cut that short..I had to change my plans......so much for acting Christian Like....how could someone do that??? It's not like I was trying to cause problems...but yet what problems would I of caused...I'm married for goodness sake.....what would I have done????
So I drove to my parents (they live right down the road) and I was boiling...and mom talked to me...and I calmed down some...but it just hurt to be treated like that....I just don't understand how people can be so rude and uncaring...and immature.......
Now I know why I work during the week......
Love my Life
13 years ago










8 comments:
This is what you should have done...
"Oh, what, you want me to leave?? Well you can just kiss my @ss you stupid *$&$^ *#$* (#^ *($()$&^^#$%#$ @#$ #HF#$*$%& $*$ **%%..."
Oh wait, that would be wrong, heh.
Such immature people...*shakes head*
it's ok. life goes on.. guys are jerks... it will work out...
Not all guys...not my Stephen
Yes not all guys.
Though I know some guys that are jerks and one that used to be the biggest jerk of all.
Yeah your a pretty good guy Ryan.
So who may I ask is the biggest jerk of all?
Email me if you don't want to say ;)
i take that back. ex's are jerks. hubby's are awesome!
Some people are just plain retarded!
Yeah your so right...but the good thing is he called me last night and we got everything straightened out.
Post a Comment