Okay so I had a bad day yesterday. Everyone is entitled to have one of those once in a while.
So I did and I'm over it and I'm doing good. Today is Tuesday but it feels like Monday so the rest of this week will go by a lot faster then usual. I only have 3 more days! Whoo hoo.
I hope you all had a great and wonderful Memorial weekend. The next 3 day weekend is a month away... July 4th! Whoo hoo....can't wait for that.
OH and in a little over 3 months we are going to be sitting on the beach in Flordia! I can't wait, I need a vacation so bad, and I LOVE the beach! So much to look forward to this year. :)
Alright well I'm getting ready to get off the phones and deliver mail so you all have a great and wonderful rest of the day. Maybe tomorrow I will have something more interesting to post.
Adios!
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
Hey Girl! Great to hear you are doing better. I had a busy weekend that carried over into the week. I didn't go to work yesterday either.
Sounds like you were busy this weekend....atleast you got another day off! good for you!
Hey Girl! I'll shoot you an email soon.
Post a Comment