Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2005

TGIF

God created weekends so that we can get back some sanity that the week took away...:)


Okay so here is convo that I have on a daily basis for field employees that don't come into the office much.

Employee: "Where can I find so and so"

Me: "Go through this door take a left at the second hallway, go down a couple offices and at the first hallway take a right, go all the way down that long hallway..when you hit the wall you are going to take another right, around the corner and two offices down, he should be on your right".

Depending on who they are talking about it could be longer directions or shorter directions.
But can you imagine if you are on the receiving end of that?? I would need a pen and a piece of paper just to remember the directions. You know when you first get hired they give you a map of the office....its so funny.
Whats funny is that if you look at the outside of our building is just a long narrow building...BUT inside is a maze that you could get lost in. Crazy...

Alright so it's Friday, and a day to be thankful for. Last night Stephen and I ran some errands picked up a pizza and got a movie (Are we there yet). We didnt' get a chance to watch it though so hopefully it will be a lazy night tonight and we can watch it. Went to bed about 10:15-10:30...I'm such a baby, but I was extremely tired, I'm always tired :(
Atleast our apartment is spotless!!!

Alright well I think I'm going to crack out my book and maybe pass some time until its time to ditch this place. Yay for weekends!!!!
Yay for beaches....My friend Abby and Trish are going to Flordia this next week for a week. They are leaving on Monday and I'm so excited for them!!!!!! Pray for a safe and fun trip!! :)
Next trip: Come and see ME!!!

4 comments:

texandawg said...

Fridays are good. Saturdays are better though. I am gonna send ya a picture and I want you to post it up on here ok??

Michelle said...

You want me to post it title and all? Okay I will do it when I get home. So check it out about 4-4:15
I LOVE SATURDAYS!!! It means you still have one more day left before you have to go back to work!

texandawg said...

Hahah, that is a funny picture isn't it???? Yes saturdays are good. I don't think I am doing anything tomorrow.

Michelle said...

I'll do it just for you!!!!