Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Yah for Tuesdays

Wow it's already Tuesday...the weekend just flew by so fast.
Saturday Stephen and I took Ryan to see the movie "Kicking and Screaming", that movie was hilarious. I would totally recommend that movie if you want a good laugh. It was also nice to hang out with my brother...somtimes its nice to have one on one time. Especially when most the times my brothers don't have names....they are called "the boys". We all do it..."so where are the boys at ?", pretty sad I know. Anyways it was fun.
Sunday we went to a going away party for the other assistant manager at Stephen's job. She found another job and the manager had a barbque in honor of all her hard work while she was there. That was pretty fun....then since we were in the area we went to visit Stephen's parents for a little while. And then relaxed the rest of the evening.

Tonight after work Stephen is bringing his car over to his parents and trading it out with his dad's car. He is getting his belt replaced and Stephen's dad has a mechanic friend that can do it for way cheaper then shops would charge. So Stephen gets to drive around in his dads Toyota Camry for a day....that is such a nice car. I got a magazine in the mail yesterday for the Hybrid Hondas and wow the Accord is soo nice. I just like to keep all my options open...still hoping for that Toyota 4 Runner one day. :)

Well there is really nothing else going on right now. I can't wait for this weekend...Katy and I are leaving about 3:30 on Friday to head to Dallas....it's almost here! :)
You guys all have a great day !!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We have an accord. Very nice car. Nice room and drives good.

Michelle said...

Yeah they are nice..Stephen has one also....but its a standard..:( and he won't drive my saturn :( something about a chic car...the color or something

texandawg said...

Haha ya sorry Michelle, I would rather drive a Accord than a Saturn...

Michelle said...

Yeah me too...
Man can't get rid of this thing...

alicia said...

It's nice to see you blogging again! I had a honda accord for about a month. After my first payment on it, it was parked outside my old job in Jersey on the beachfront and someone hit it. They hit it so hard that it was thrown up onto someone's front yard. Obviously, it was totaled. But it was an awesome car. I had it for a whole month and didn't have to put one ounce of gas in it! But then again I lived in Jersey where you don't have to drive 500 miles to get someone where.

Michelle said...

Oh my...that stinks. Your poor car!
Stephen's mom just had a tree fall on the front of her car from someone elses yard..and the insurance will only pay a small portion because they say it's a "act of God". I think that's crazy..and unfair.