Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

2 things

Okay two things real fast.

FIRST:

I PROMISE I will share with all of you a belly picture...may not be a bare belly, but I'll put something up here by Thanksgiving at the LATEST.
My mother-in-law has the same camera...I just didn't want to tell you guys that....

SECOND:

I did forget about a prize, but yes there will be a prize for the winner of the baby game...I'm not sure what exactly, haven't thought that far, but the winner will get something...so keep the guesses coming!!!


Have a good day.

4 comments:

KriSTeN said...

hey girl. i am excited! i hope i win! ahahah... hope you have a good day... love ya

texandawg said...

I'M GONNA WIN!!!

KriSTeN said...

ha no way Ryan. I AM GONNA WIN!

Laura said...

Ryan, there is NO way you will win!!! Truthfully, that is an obnoxious thing to say to a pregnant lady!!