It's been a while I know...This weekend was so wonderful..I did absolutely nothing. It was great. I felt like I didn't get ANYTHING done...and in truth I really didn't. But it's nice to sit back and relax once in a while.
Friday night we met up with some friends from College Station and had dinner. They have a almost 2 year old who is sooo smart. I think the most entertainment was just sitting back watching him put on a show for us. They do that you know, they know you are watching them and laughing and so they continue doing funny things. I do believe babies are smarter then anyone ever imagines.
Saturday Stephen had to work so I just took it slow and met him for lunch and then came home and did nothing. I had cleaned up the night before so that left really nothing for me to do. So I watched a couple of Lifetime movies...lol, those always keep me occupied. I was just extremely tired over the weekend...its been these crazy non stop weeks.
Sunday we just spent time with my sister and her husband and ate and played some games. Have you ever played Mad Gabs? We got that game over the weekend and it is one of the most hilarious games I have ever played. There is this card that has these words on it, and you have to say it really fast and figure out what the word really says. It's hard to explain without showing you a card...but the funny part on this game is that when the other team is saying the words outloud you can actually hear them say what the answer is on the card but they don't know because they are still trying to piece the words together. It's quite amusing if I do say so myself. So we had plenty of fun playing that one.
I had this interview about 2 weeks ago for this Administrative Position but just found out today that some other lady got it. I'm okay with it because I was expecting her to get it...but still it would be nice to finally get off these phones and do something that makes me feel like I'm actually doing something. Oh well in God's timing.
This week is going to be a short one...we are closed on Friday so that leaves 2 more days. I'm so thrilled to be having friday off.....a day thats not actually on the weekend...how nice.
Tonight I work at Lifeway and tomorrow and Thursday I work 7:30-5:30...so hopefully this week will be going by extra fast. :)
Alright well I'm going to find something constructive to do....have a great day!
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
You work from 7:30 to 5:30?
Yes yesterday and today....10 more min til freedom!
i hate working till seven. gosh! i cant wait for daylight savings time! then it will be light out at seven! :)
Post a Comment