Funny thing happened this morning. Stephen didn't have to go into work til 12:30 so I was the only one that got up early this morning. Well on the computer desk was a note he had written for me. It goes on to tell me to have a good day and ends with " I made you some coffee for this morning so don't forget to drink some to wake up" So I go into this kitchen and there was old coffee from the day before, there wasn't even the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I go back in and wake him up asking " so you made me coffee huh?" and he goes "oh man I was so tired when I went to bed last night I forgot".
SO tonight I'm going to leave him a note that says:
" Stephen I made you a wonderful dinner it's in the fridge, dont' forget to eat it, I made it just for you."
Then I'm going to "FORGET" to make dinner. Hehehe, its fun being married.
Have you ever had the feeling that you wanted to pull all your hair out and throw your computer out the window and scream til you can't scream anymore? Good, thats not really good for you.
Love my Life
13 years ago










11 comments:
"Revenge is mine", saith the Lord.
Oh this is just some good old fashioned fun!
Haha, that's awesome...
I'm pretty much totally bored right now....
Well start working!!! Stop horsing around.
I am can't you tell:
"Have you ever had the feeling that you wanted to pull all your hair out and throw your computer out the window and scream til you can't scream anymore? Good, thats not really good for you."
Ohhh...well don't pull your hair out, you would look bad bald.
Michelle, that is so funny!!! He better have your coffee next week. j/k.
So we don't update anymore????
Almost 24! My how time goes by.
I know i'm almost old...:(
I'll update tomorrow I promise!!
Post a Comment