I got bored again and decided I didn't like the layout of my blog. So I again changed it which meant I had to redo everything again, but I like it so thats all good.
Alright so last night Stephen and I took our friends Jason and Natalie to the Astro's game. They played against the Reds. It was such a great game, the Astro's won 5-2..whoo hoo!
So anyways Jason is such a big Astro's fan and it was so much fun seeing him all excited. For those of you who don't know Natalie and I had some things we had been going through for about a year and a half and God has healed that friction between us so its just amazing with how much we have grown in this friendship. She is such a great friend who has such a wonderful husband. I love them both and have totally enjoyed hanging out with them. Time was short but it was all worth it. They both have amazing hearts, and just two great people to be in the company of. Thanks for coming with us guys!!!!! We enjoyed the game and Natalie I enjoyed our conversations. Love you both.
When I get home later I'm going to post some game pictures, I love having a digital camera.
So not much going on today, just working and such. We had to take Stephen's car in to get the belts changed out, so they did this total package on it and it wasn't that bad of price. I did get up this morning at 5:40 and so I'm trying to make it through the day without falling asleep, so far so good. I only have 2 more hours and I'm home free. I think we are going to go grocery shopping and such tonight. Such the life of being married. Its great!
Alright so I'm going to get off in a few to deliver the mail and such so everyone have a great rest of the day and only 2 more days left and we have ourselves a 3 day weekend! God Bless Labor day.
Dont forget to say a word of prayer for the victims in LA and MS, its all such a horrible tragedy.
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
Hey Michelle!! I like the layout of your new blog. It's pretty!
Thanks! I like how its set up also...you can see it a lot better.
it's cute! i like it! have a good evening! see you soon!
Post a Comment